Acuitas Lighthouse™ MDRO Management System
Aiming to transform MDRO bioinformatics into actions for hospitals and public health laboratories.
Provides epidemiological typing, tracking, and trending to inform infection control, surveillance, and antibiotic stewardship decision makers.
Helps determine threats, locations, and guides preventative actions to reduce MDRO infection rates.
A database with bioinformatics analysis creating high resolution DNA-based, MDRO profiles with tracking, trending, and alerting capabilities to improve infection control, epidemiology, and antibiotic stewardship programs.
With the Acuitas Lighthouse MDRO Management System,
- Incorporate MDRO gene, organism identity, and phenotype data from Acuitas CR Elite to create a Lighthouse Profile for the bacterial isolate
- Assign unique profiles including a type number and frequency of occurrence
- Match profile to antibiotic susceptibility and resistance data
- Track and trend by profile, gene, and organism over locations
- Be HIPAA compliant
- Have cloud-based access with alerts and benchmarking (in development)
The Lighthouse Profile
Monitor Potential MDRO Threats Throughout Hospital System
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.